Rhonda’s role at Womanology+Restore Him is to insure every patient is greeted warmly and in a healing manner from the time they 1st call our office until they are discharged. She has been with our company since June of 2008. As she became interested in the medical billing side of our office, Rhonda took the initiative to begin her own Billing Company, Best Way Billing Services, at the end of 2010. Rhonda continues to work hard with our billing and client services.
- 22 Years of Leadership at FedEx
- Multiple Mgmt. and Leadership courses
- Diversity Training
- 5 Years Human Resources with LA Times
- 3 Years Customer Service/Medical Billing with Womanology
- Medical Billing & Coding Certification
- Medical Terminology Certification
- Currently enrolled in Medical Auditing and Healthcare Compliance Courses
List 3 things that make your life exciting:
- My son
- My Husband
- My siblings
What personally connects you with Womanology+Restore Him?
My aging aching body! I appreciate Womanology+Restore Him as I am allowed to have a career in a field I love but I can put the needs of my son 1st. This cannot be said of most work places. I am intrigued on a daily basis as I observe patients transform as their bodies heal. Each day at W+RH I am afforded the opportunity to make a difference in a patient’s day simply by a smile, a kind word, or a listening ear. The rewards from these types of days cannot be measure by dollars… they are simply the important footprints of daily life. I am connected to W+RH because of our staff and our patients!